Carrick Castle Lodge
Landline: 013 01703 458
Cell: 074 3701 3910
We are approximately 75 minutes by road from Glasgow International Airport
road from Glasgow:
- Follow the A82 along the side of Loch Lomond to Tarbet.
- From Tarbet take the A83 through Arrochar to the Rest & Be Thankful.
- Turn left onto the B828 and onto the B839 to Lochgoilhead and Carrick Castle.
- Before the hump back bridge into Lochgoilhead turn right towards Carrick Castle.
- Follow the road for 5 miles.
- Approximately 200m after the Carrick Castle sign at the entrance of the village you will see the lodge up a dirt track on the right hand side. You will see a large wooden barn with the newly built lodge to the left, this is your destination.
- If you reach the castle you have gone too far - turn around and drive just over half a mile, and the turn off to the lodge will now be on your left hand side after a small bridge.