Whisperwood is a newly renovated 6 bedroom house on the shorefront of Loch Goil, added to the Estate profile in 2017.
This modern country-style and comfortable home is family and pet-friendly, ideal for big families and small children. The fantastic location is perfect for exploring the 8000-acre estate, fishing on the loch, hill walking, weddings that are taking place at Carrick Castle Estate Lodge, or just to enjoy the area and surroundings. With an open-plan well-equipped kitchen, bright conservatory dining room and six en-suite bedrooms, you can enjoy the Scottish views in comfort.
6 bedrooms, 12 sleeper – 2 double, 2 twin, 2 double/ twin
• All bedrooms are en-suite with shower and WC
• Conservatory dining room with fantastic natural light
• Open plan kitchen and living area with smart TV
• Well equipped kitchen with fridge/ freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave and dishwasher
• Boot room area at the entrance .
• 8000-acre estate ideal for walking
• Family and pet-friendly
• Private garden area with picnic bench
• Shorefront location